Monday, August 25, 2008

Jackson's First Day of Preschool

Jackson was very excited for school this year. He will be going three times a week in the afternoon for two and a half hours. He loves being able to be with other kids and I'm hoping that he'll learn some things as well. He has another year of preschool before kindergarten, because he doesn't turn 5 until November. That's okay though because he is just starting to be interested in coloring and showing any interest in learning letters. His school is right around the corner from our house, so he is so excited to be able to ride his bike to school. When I was talking to Jack about getting ready for school Hailey got all excited because she thought she was going to be able to go to, so when I told her it was just Jack she was so sad. Luckily a couple of the moms that have kids in Jack's school also have kids Hailey's age so we decided to get them together for a little school of their own 2 days a week. I'll only have to teach one week out of the month, so the other weeks I will only have one child at home for 2 hours a day. I won't know what to do with myself. I can't believe how fast my little babies are growing up. ( I like how kids backpacks are bigger than they are:))

2 comments:

Brian&Pam said...

CUTE PICS! I had to smile at the size of Jackson's backpack in comparison to him :) Your kids are ADORABLE! It was so fun chatting with you last week and then seeing you again at the Modbe event...let's do dinner and a movie soon! :)

Suzy said...

I love his haircut.