Friday, January 9, 2009

More fun with cousins

Here are the kids at the Dinosaur Museum. The are always so mesmerised by the huge shark mouth.


Here is Addison at Kangaroo Zoo. Grandma Lori was getting Addison to laugh by bouncing her on one of the flowers. The picture below is Addison with my sister-in-law Anna. This was on the day Addison turned 6 months.


Here is Gabe with his brother Luke. (Good thing for me that Gabe got the tall gene:) )


Jack is always doing funny poses for pictures.


Here are Jackson, Hailey, Erika, Elyse and Erin at the Dinosaur Museum.



We took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. The kids love that place. It is nice because they have the entrance blocked off so your kids can just run around and have fun while you relax. It was funny, while we were sitting there letting the kids play we heard this popping sound that sounded like fire crackers going off, we were all startled and looked around to see that Gabe was falling back over his chair because the back of the seat that he had been sitting on had totally cracked and while he was leaning on it it broke off. Anyone who knows me knows I was totally laughing when I saw what was going on. We also took the kids to the Dinosaur Museum, we have a pass there so it is a nice activity to do, especially when it is so cold out.


This is Gabe holding Addison a couple of minutes before the chair breaking. Luckily I had taken Addison from him to put her in her seat so that she could sleep. Doesn't Gabe look so thrilled to be there :)

2 comments:

chingchong7 said...

Kelly! I don't know if I ever saw your blog address on Facebook before but I noticed it today!! What a cute family you have!! You look great too! I love blogs, such a great way to keep in touch!

Amber Lynn said...

love the pics ! what fun times! Your kids are so big!crazy crazy..