Addison is growing up too quickly. She is starting to get little rolls on her arms and legs. She is still so alert and loves looking around. She really does smile now when you talk to her. Addison is constantly wanting to eat so her binky comes in real handy even though it takes up half of her face. My big plan to have a good sleeper is not going so well she still wakes up a few times at night, although if you ask Gabe he will tell you that she is sleeping so well and hardly wakes up at all:) Hopefully nothing ever goes wrong at night because Gabe would sleep right through it. Addison is such a wonderful addition to our family and we are so blessed to have three little ones, even though I feel a little stressed out at times not being able to get anything around the house accomplished.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Addison is one month old!
Addison is growing up too quickly. She is starting to get little rolls on her arms and legs. She is still so alert and loves looking around. She really does smile now when you talk to her. Addison is constantly wanting to eat so her binky comes in real handy even though it takes up half of her face. My big plan to have a good sleeper is not going so well she still wakes up a few times at night, although if you ask Gabe he will tell you that she is sleeping so well and hardly wakes up at all:) Hopefully nothing ever goes wrong at night because Gabe would sleep right through it. Addison is such a wonderful addition to our family and we are so blessed to have three little ones, even though I feel a little stressed out at times not being able to get anything around the house accomplished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Addison is so cute and sweet. I'm so happy that we were able to get together and catch up on everything. We'll have to do it more often. Hope to see you soon.
She is so cute! I love her pretty wide-awake eyes. I just can't beleive how alert she always is! She looks different from just last week when I saw her!
Kelly, she is beautiful! And I LOVE her headband and outfit, too!
She is so cute! This is actually the first time I've seen her up close! Funny story- the other day when Jackson was at our house, Dave & I were asking him what his new baby sister's name was, and Jack said "Assin", and Dave said, "Aspen?" and Jackson said "yeah", and Tanner said "no, he said Assin, right Jackson?" and Jackson said "yeah" and Dave said again "Aspen?" and Jackson said "yeah". We couldn't get it straight. It was really funny. Maybe you had to be there.
Post a Comment