



I am so excited to have these pictures of the kids. I got these pictures taken of them when Addison was 3 weeks old. I was so glad to get the pictures of Addison while she was still so little. My friend that lives behind us is a photographer so I had her do their pictures and they turned out really cute. We took a lot of pictures of Hailey and Addison. We'll have to get Jackson's good individual ones when we do his school pictures, because we got these ones taken two days after he cut his hair. Hailey had a lot of fun getting her pictures taken. She was really good at saying "cheeeese" when we needed her to smile. Her favorite part was when we dressed her in a big fluffy tutu and she danced around in it. I love the ones when Addison is naked, so that you can see just how little she is. I can't believe how many wrinkles she has. I would have liked to get more pictures of Addison sleeping, but of course she wanted to just look around at everything. We also didn't get a great picture of them all together because it sure is hard to get everyone to sit up straight, smile and look at the camera at the same time. I got a dvd full of their pictures so of course I can't post all of them but I'll post a few more of my favorite ones. I am so excited to get many of them printed up so I can have them

4 comments:
Kelly, these turned out AWESOME! How can you decide?! I love how big Hailey is smiling....All of them are just perfect :)
Hailey is a little Kelly. She looks so much like you! I love the pics, especially with Jack hamming it up for the camera. He is always so shy when I see him so it is fun to see him this way.
I love the pictures, your kids are so cute. The ones of Addison are so sweet. I love Jack's smile in the one of all three of them.
these are such cute pictures!
Post a Comment