Friday, November 21, 2008

Addison is 4 months old.

Addison loves her Grandpa, he can always get her to cuddle and fall asleep.
Here are Hailey and Addison in their matching shirts.


She has more hair in this 6 week old picture (below) than she does now (upper).


Here are a couple of pictures of Addison. She is getting so big. She loves to play with her little toys and absolutely loves her bouncer seat. At her 2 month check up (she was actually 2 months and 3 weeks old) she weighed 11 lbs 6 oz. She was in the 50th percentile for her weight and the 75th percentile for her height. She is really long. I still have to take her in for her 4 month visit, I'm running a little late on things. It seems like ever since she was born she is always sticking out her tongue when we are trying to take her picture so here are two similar pictures of her, the bottom one is her at 6 weeks and the next one is about a week ago. I think she had more hair when she was 6 weeks old. Her hair is starting to come in again though and it is looking pretty blond. I am having so much fun because she is getting big enough to get clothes that can match with Hailey. Addison is a really happy baby and she loves to see her brother and sister jumping around. The first time she really totally laughed was when Jackson was doing his Kung Fu.



2 comments:

R.A.A.H. said...

Addison is so cute. I can't believe how big she is. We need to get together again soon.

Amber Lynn said...

what cute pictures! Your kids are so stinkin cute!!! Im glad I got to see you at the blessing. And can't wait for Hawaii!!! Thanks also for being such great amazing friends to Vance and Karissa! It means alot to me as well!! Have a great christmas!