Monday, November 17, 2008
We are still alive.
I can't believe how long it has been since I have blogged. I have been pretty busy with the three kids and work. I work out of my house processing legal documents for companies and it has been really busy lately. With the way the economy is going there have been a ton of garnishments, so it is taking up a lot of time. The kids seem to fight or need something right when I am on the phone for work. When Jackson and Hailey were little I used to be able to get things done around the house during nap time, but now I just have to catch up on my work when Addison is sleeping. Gabe has been frustrated with me because I will stay up late at night just to have a moment to myself and get things done around the house. Time has been flying by so fast. Here are some things that have happened that I have not blogged about or have happened since the last time I blogged, which I will have to go into more detail later are: Hailey's 3rd Birthday; Cousins came in from all over the world, Thailand and Boston, for visits. This happened earlier in the summer, but I never really wrote about them; Reichert family reunion in Midway and Park City, also happened earlier in the summer; Mine and Gabe's 7th anniversary, can't believe it has been that long; Addison's baby blessing; Addison is now 4 months old; Jackson's 5th birthday. I will try to do a better job of keeping up on my blog and also on cathcing up on the old news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment