Here I am with my brown hair. I had dark hair when Jackson was little but it had a real red tone to it that didn't look that great with my skin tone, anyway it has been pretty fun to try something new for a little while. I haven't shown my family yet and I know my parents will hate it, they love me blonde, but like I said it is fun to try something new. I don't know if anybody else feels this way but I was looking at some of the pictures we have been taking lately and I wanted to erase all of the ones that I am in. So with the start of the new year I am making the New Years resolution to get in shape I have not been very good lately with my eating and have not been able to find the time to work out. I haven't gotten back to the gym yet because I don't want to put Addison into the day care until the end of the cold season.
4 comments:
I LOVE it. It really makes your eyes look so blue.
It looks great! A nice dark chocolate brown. Hey, I've always wanted to do that with my hair. But does it all have to grow out?
I love the hair. I almost didn't realize that it was you. I felt I needed a change after Alek was born and since I couldn't make myself thin instantly, I decided to cut and color my hair. We need to get together soon. I can't believe that Addison is already 6 months. Where did the time go? Hopefully I'll see you soon.
SOSO Cute Kel! You look great blonde too but Its fun to change it up sometimes...You are a BABE! :)
Post a Comment