Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happy Pioneer Day


We had a great 24th of July. We went to the Wilson's house for a BBQ and swimming. The kids had so much fun. I hadn't been able to dress up the kids on the 4th of July because we were in the hospital with Addison so it was fun to get them all ready and do their pictures. Later that night we went to Grandma Lori's house. Their neighbors always do a huge firework show that we love to watch. The kids had such great time.

2 comments:

Jared West said...

Their pictures turned out so cute! I wish I wouldn't have forgotten my camera! That was such a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Kelly!!!! I am so excited that you are blogging now :) Don't worry-At first I was so dang obsessed about blogging too. Don't get me wrong-I still LOVE it and get so excited about it, I've just mellowed some I guess. It is the BEST way to keep in touch! Okay....So I LOVE your blog-you are a total pro! It looks SO dang good....And speaking of looking so dang good-Your kids are just PERFECT! I love them! It was so fun seeing all of the pictures and reading about them, and I totally laughed at Jackson's haircut. Aah! I hope that day never happens over here! At least with a boy you can shave it off and he still looks so super cute! What a darling fam :) Love ya Kelly! (And YES-We would LOVE to do lunch! I will totally call you, but these next couple weeks are pretty busy, so if I forget then call me! We would just love to get together for sure!)