Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jackson's Haircut



So, I go in to check on Jack and he is in his room next to the rocking horse. He looks at me with this very guilty look. That is when I see that he has a pair of scissors and is cutting the horses hair . So I go over there to take the scissors away and I finally really look at Jack. I could not believe what I see. As you can see from the pictures he had cut it all the way down to his scalp. Normally it would not have been that big of a deal, except for that fact that I was getting pictures of the kids taken two days later. I ended up having to buzz his whole head, because there is just no way to blend that in.

2 comments:

Bryce and Lisa said...

Now he matches his Dad!

Jared West said...

hahahahhaah these pictures are sooooo funny!!